9. januar 2012

Things I Love #04

Smosh' new video. They've had a couple of not so good videos lately, but now the fun Smosh times are back!:
Finally getting my internet back after it's weeklong break down!
To run over to a parked fire truck, touch it and then run away again, just so that I can say, "I touched a fire truck today!"
This Smosh quote:
"I use taco tongue like three times a day."
"To do... what, exactly?"
"It involves your mother! Ha ha ha!"
When I for one time sake get a perfect piece of bacon.

Saying "om-nom-nom-nom" to everything!
To find out that the lastname "Eppes" (the lastname of Charlie and Don Eppes in the series "Numb3rs" - my current addiction) actually is the middle piece of my last name, Jeppesen. Mind blow!
Throwing an un-birthday party. Un-birthdays rocks!
Winning by 4 points in bowling within the last minute.
Omelet with potatoes and mushrooms. Om-nom-nom-nom!
Laughing at the people in the gym who brings cola or Red Bull instead of water.
The way people react when I tell them, that I don't like bacon and cola.
Feathers!
Red pens!
Getting a blue tongue from candy.
Dancing and singing along to McFly's awesome songs while waiting for the bus, even though there are other people than me.

Ingen kommentarer: