29. december 2011

Things I Love #01

This picture:
The tickling feeling I get in my tummy, when I think about David Krumholtz' extreme beauty.
When Julian Smith's other personality, Jeffery Dallas, makes a new video that makes me laugh. I can't believe that I didn't know about Julian Smith until a couple of weeks ago
That you can make it snow over your YouTube clips - it's so pretty!
When you were a child you thought it was called "aften-smad", and it was a huge mind fuck that you didn't know what the hell "smad" was! (Can't be explained in English. I really tried, sorry...)
When my rabbit snore.
Being excited to watch "Numb3rs", just because of a hot guy.
My littlebrother has begun to play Linkin Park, in stead of Rage Against the Machine.
The laugh you can have, when the nasty guys from the gym failes at flirting.
My new dresses from Sneaky Fox!
Being able to eat honey hearts every day for a week.
That I finally have made this blog. I hope I will continue having things to write!

Ingen kommentarer: